Wednesday 10 April 2013

You're dad is a hipster

As the daughter of a tool and dye maker, I'm very familiar with a steel toe boot, as I've witnessed their practicality in providing safety in harsh environments. What I didn't realize at the time was that my father was directly responsible in helping bring to light a new trend.. well maybe not, but when I'm face to face with it, I'm always reminded to my dad and him lugging around his heavy shoes.
Aldo, along with many other shoe retailers are introducing a variation of the steel toe boot, only strip away everything that makes the working boot useful. In reality, the only similarity is the steel embellishment on the shoe. From flats, to heels, and formal boots, the trend is taking over. Silver and gold accents are most popular for the spring trend. This adds a nice pop of metallic against a simple black or white pump. Try it out with skinny jeans or a pencil skirt. You'll turn a basic look to a eye catching, eye-pleasing ensemble. Check out Aldo for this trend!


No comments:

Post a Comment